|Category Details||Price Selection|
|Platinum Unlimited Play Membership||1,875|
|Platinum Unlimited Play Membership with Cart Seat||2,375|
|Platinum Unlimited Play Membership Couple||2,975|
|Platinum Unlimited Play Membership Couple with Cart Seats||3,875|
|70 Round Membership||1,650|
|70 Round Membership with Cart Seat||2,125|
|70 Round Membership Couple||2,650|
|70 Round Membership Couple with Cart Seats||3,500|
|60 Round Membership||1,550|
|60 Round Membership with Cart Seat||2,000|
|60 Round Membership Couple||2,475|
|60 Round Membership Couple with Cart Seats||3,275|
|50 Round Membership||1,450|
|50 Round Membership with Cart Seat||1,875|
|50 Round Membership Couple||2,325|
|50 Round Membership Couple with Cart Seats||3,075|
|40 Round Membership||1,350|
|40 Round Membership with Cart Seat||1,750|
|40 Round Membership Couple||2,175|
|40 Round Membership Couple with Cart Seats||2,875|
|40 Round Intermediate “A” Membership age 31-39||1,000|
|40 Round Intermediate “A” Membership age 31-39 with Cart Seat||1,400|
|40 Round Intermediate “B” Membership age 25-30||800|
|40 Round Intermediate “B” Membership age 25-30 with Cart Seat||1,200|
|40 Round Intermediate “C” Membership age 19-24||400|
|40 Round Intermediate “C” Membership age 19-24 with Cart Seat||800|
|40 Round Out of Town Membership||1,100|
|40 Round Out of Town Membership with Cart Seat||1,500|
|Junior Membership age 9-18||200|
|20 Round - 9 Hole Membership Mon-Thur only||600|
|20 Round - 9 Hole Membership Mon-Thur only with Cart Seat||800|
|Seasonal Warm up Bucket Range Pass||100|
|Clubs Only Storage||150|
|Push Cart & Clubs or R2D2 & Club Storage||300|
|NSGA Adult Fee (Must Pay)||30|
|NSGA Junior Fee (Must Pay)||27|
Notes for 2019
- Rounds can not be used for tournament play / Cart Seat Packages can not be used for tournament play
- Regular cart seat rates will apply to Members unless on Cart Seat Package
- Unused rounds are not credited to the following season nor transferable to other players
- There is no Food and Beverage Minimum for Memberships
- There are no Charge Accounts for Members, all transaction must be paid at the time of purchases in FB and Golf Shop
- Free Range for Platinum Members
- 20 Round 9 Hole Membership is limited to 9 Holes per day/ 8-day advance booking
- Couples that purchase the same Rounds Package can exchange rounds between each other.
- Once you run out of your round package regular green fee pricing is in effect
- The opening and closing of the golfing season shall be at the discretion of management / Ownership
- All memberships have 10-day advance booking
- All bookings for members or guests- if a cancellation is not received 12 hours before Tee Time a $25 plus tax charge will be applied to booking person of that reservation.
Intent: The medical exemption is intended for those package holders who, for medical reasons, cannot physically golf.
Eligibility: Any package holder can make use of this exception
Medical Exemption Terms and Restrictions:
- Osprey Ridge must be informed in writing, accompanied by a doctor's certificate, attesting to the nature of the illness/ injury and the date it occurred.
- A package holder must be unable to play golf, due to illness or injury, for a minimum period of 30 consecutive days before an adjustment in fees will be granted.
- Any adjustment in fees given to a package holder will be in the form of a credit towards the following year's golfing fees. IN the case of a package player permanently disabled or deceased an adjusted refund will be given that playing year.
Refund formula: the golf season is based on 180 days, your package will be divided over those 180 day to generate a daily cost of availability of golf. Days unable to play will then be multiplied by that rate. ex. OTM is $1100 / 180 = $6.11 per day. Unable to play 30 days consecutive due to illness / injury 30 x $6.11= $183.30 credit will be applied to your next years fees.